Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Gender Prediction using Chinese Birth Chart

The birth of a baby whether boy or girl should ordinarily bring joy to the parents. However, in reality, some couples would prefer a particular gender when they plan their babies...Is it really possible to predict your unborn child's gender? Are there things one needs to do to have a particular gender? I came across this Chinese baby chart that is claimed to work for people (about 90% accuracy)...You may want to try it. If it works for you, let us know through this forum. View through this link  http://www.obfocus.com/calculators/birthchart.htm


2 comments:

  1. It's appropriate time to make a few plans for the future and it's
    time to be happy. I have read this publish and if I could I
    wish to suggest you some attention-grabbing things or advice.
    Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article.
    I wish to read even more things approximately it!
    Also see my site :: Prince Or Princess

    ReplyDelete